Donata County Villa Project :
Donata County is one of the best Premium Villa Projects in Jalahalli, very close to Sambhram College . The newest project coming up in Jalahalli - one of the quieter residential areas of Bangalore. This is where green is still green and the hustle and bustle of the inner city is far away. And this is where we, at Donata Group are working hard to give you a very private community of exclusive row housing. Donata County will be a small world of your own, carefully planned to give you privacy, comfort, and convenience. The kind of place you’d love to call 'home'.
Jalahalli : Premium Villa :
Jalahalli East has land on Jakarbandi State Forest. It has major industrial areas like Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Hindustan Machine Tools(HMT), CMTI and other PSUs. This area also houses various private industries, including Bharat Fritz Werner Ltd (BFW), the packaging unit of Tata Tea Ltd, and other small-scale industries. The Jalahalli East Airforce station is located between Gangamma circle and MS Palya. MS Palya is also connected to Vidyaranyapura.Jalahalli situated in the northern part of Bangalore is one of the greenest areas of Bangalore. It is mainly divided into Jalahalli East and West. Gangamma Circle is the junction between the roads connecting Jalahalli East, Jalahalli West, Jalahalli Village, and Jalahalli Cross. The National Academy of Customs and Narcotics in Bangalore is located here.
Jalahalli West, Kuvempu Nagar, has coconut grove and eucalyptus plantations. It includes the Indian Air Force Training Centre, Ayyappan Temple and surrounding areas like Shettihalli, etc. This place is connected to the NH4 (Tumkur highway) at Jalahalli Cross, and Jalahalli East at Gangamma Circle. The other landmarks in Jalahalli include BEL Market, Gangamma Circle, Jalahalli Village and Jalahalli Cross.
The neighbouring areas of Jalahalli include Gangamma Circle, Kuvempu Nagar, Kamagondana Halli, Siddhartha Nagar, Abbigere Ramachandrapura, Hebbal, Vidyaranyapura, Dasarahalli, Mathikere, and Yeswanthpur.
The area is connected by Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation. Following are the buses connecting the area with major areas/bus terminus of the city.
- 271D, 271J connects Jalahalli with Kempegowda Bus Station/Majestic
- 271J connects Jalahalli with K R Market
- 270C connects Jalahalli with Shivajinagar
273 from Majestic to Jalahalli Cross
258 buses are starts from majestic to nelmangala and it connects jallahali.
Jalahalli Village is surrounded by large government organizations and these started shortly after independence. Many of the people in Jalahalli village are ex-employees from these organizations. (Bharat Electronics Limited AKA BEL, Hindustan Machine Tools Aka HMT, Airforce and ISRO). Their children have benefited from the IT boom that occurred in Bangalore in the late ’90s. Before independence, this was a tiny hamlet of local villagers and the only notable thing was the Indian Air Force training center set up by the Royal Air Force during the British rule. The road leading to the Ayappan temple was a runway for small planes, and the Jalahalli East campus extended up to Nagaland where some Pakistani POWs were kept.
Jalahalli area is dotted with small-scale industries all over. Its proximity to Peenya industrial area has influenced the kind of workforce availability. This is how it has always been until the airport became operational in Devanahalli.
The Bangalore International Airport [BIAL], located at Devanahalli, has brought in some good developments to Jalahalli and added to the floating population. The noise and congestion of the city start only when you reach the outer ring road. Of late, a lot of apartments have come up in this place which bears certain big names like Prestige Kensington, Brigade group, Tata Constructions etc.
The opening of Ring road has led to some more developments. There are hotels like Movenpick Hotel, ATMs, schools, and other basic amenities
- RCC frame structure
- RMM Foundation
- Built on an RCC framed Structure
FLOORING & CLADDING
- Italian marble flooring or an equivalent; for a living and dining rooms
- Vitrified tiles flooring for kitchen
- Wooden flooring in all bedrooms
- Designer tiles for toilet flooring and dadoing up to ceiling
- Polished granite counters in all bathrooms
- 19mm thick polished granite counter with glazed tiles dadoing up to 2 feet
- Stainless steel kitchen sink with drain board
- Numerous electrical & water points in the kitchen & utility area
DOORS & WINDOWS
- Elegant paneled main door with appropriate fittings
- Teak wood veneer framed doors for bedrooms and bathrooms
- Wooden finish UPVC windows
- Stainless steel hardware
- Concealed conducting with fireproof insulated wire cables
- Modular switches
- Inter-house intercom system facilities
- Television & telephone points in living, dining, and bedrooms
- All houses will be Internet-enabled
- 100% percent power back up for a total load
- Melamine polished main door
- Plastic emulsion for internal walls and ceiling
- Enamel paint for bedroom, bathroom & kitchen doors
- Textured synthetic plaster on the exterior
WATER TREATMENT & SANITARY FITTINGS
- Continuous water supply throughout
- Sewage Treatment Plant (STP)
- Kohler single lever bathroom fittings
- Donata County includes a full facility club house with a swimming pool, gymnasium and steam room, indoor shuttle and squash court, community hall, card and gaming room
- Terrace garden with every row house
- Water & electric meter for each house separately
- Rainwater harvesting
- Elegant lush landscaping
- Broad avenues – perfect for morning walks and evening strolls
- Servants room and toilet for every Row House
Floor Plans :